Thursday, April 20, 2023 and Friday, April 21 2023
11:00am – 1:00pm
Location: Tech Green
Have you secured a summer internship or co-op? If so, tell us about it by registering your experience on CareerBuzz to grab your Career Center swag and King of Pops! Read below for registration instructions.
Why should you register your internship or co-op?
- Earnings do not affect your financial aid or FAFSA status – not registering your experiences CAN impact financial aid
- Internship audit hours are tuition-free
- Audit hours are recorded on your official transcript
- Cancelation of housing without penalty if working 25 miles or more from campus
- Maintain active student status during your work terms
- Career advisors provide support during your work terms
Step 1: Complete the Experiential Learning Application (if already completed, please follow directions in Step 2.)
- Login to CareerBuzz
- From the menu on the top of the Home page, select “Resources”
- Under “My Quicklinks” select “SET APPLICANT TYPE/Submit Experiential Learning Application”
- Once your Experiential Learning application is approved, please follow the directions in Step 2 (allow 24 hours for approval).
Step 2: Enter placement info in CareerBuzz:
- Login to CareerBuzz
- On your home page, select “Experiential Learning”
- Click “Add New”
- Watch the embedded Experiential Learning video
- Complete the placement form available after you watch the video and then Submit
–> Attach to completed placement form:
- Offer letter (MUST include start/end dates of co-op or internship, the total number of work hours/week, and exact address of work site)
- International students (Must include employer’s information, as well as start and end date of work term). Important additional information at: b.gatech.edu/2YTwZbL
Visit these links below for more information and FAQ’s:
Internship information: https://career.gatech.edu/internships
Co-op information: https://career.gatech.edu/co-op
NOTE: If you haven’t secured a summer co-op or internship and are still seeking, we are here to help. Please schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor, stop by drop-ins, and continue to seek open roles on CareerBuzz. New positions get posted daily! We look forward to meeting with you.