The Georgia Tech Career Center has over 20 interview rooms located in the Bill Moore Student Success Center during a nine-week period in the middle of both the Fall and Spring semesters. Our on-campus recruiting (OCR) space is free for organizations to interview Georgia Tech Talent.
Check out our On-Campus Recruiting Schedule for the semester to better support your on-campus visit.
Fall 2023 On-Campus Recruiting Schedule (Adobe PDF file)
Recruiting at Georgia Tech
The Georgia Tech Employer Connections team is committed to connecting employers to Georgia Tech talent. One of the ways this is accomplished is by providing a welcoming space in which organizations can conduct on-campus and virtual interviews.
To create your schedule, you will need to log into your CareerBuzz account. If you do not have a CareerBuzz account, you will need to create one and complete the necessary information. Note to employers, during peak times (which include the weeks prior, during, and after Georgia Tech Career Fairs) we encourage you to provide alternate dates and times just in case your preferred date is not available.
- Log into your CareerBuzz Account and choose the OCR tab.
- Select Create New Schedule Request under “My Quick links” to create your interview schedule.
- Determine your preferred OCR schedule type from Preselect, Preselect to Alternate (which means you will need to attach a job, internship, or co-op opportunity to the interview request) or Room Only (which does not require any job or internship job attachment and gives you the ability to create your own schedule). *If selecting Preselect, Preselect to Alternate organizations will need to monitor their trigger dates which are specific timeframes on when students can apply to the position, when the position will close, and how long you have to select candidates.
- Select the type of interview you want to set up on-campus or virtual. For virtual interviews, please make sure to include clear instructions and the external link you want candidates to use to complete their interview.
- Attach your Job Posting to your OCR schedule, if you have selected Preselect, Preselect to Alternate.
- Allow 2-3 business days for your request to be reviewed and log back into your account to see the status or if additional requests are needed.
Editing or Canceling your OCR
In the event, you need to edit your OCR schedule, log back into your account, select the OCR tab, select schedules, and then click on the 3 dots to select “edit”. We will review your request within 1-3 business days. If you need to cancel your on-campus visit, please email email@example.com and provide us with the name of your company, OCR schedule date, and the point of contact who scheduled the OCR and we will remove it from CareerBuzz.
Interview Schedule Logistics
Interviews are conducted in the Bill Moore Student Success Center. Please check-in the Student Success Center Basement area. Our building opens at 8:00 a.m. and the normal interview day is from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Our standard interview schedule offers an hour break for lunch and two 15-minute breaks during the day. You can select twelve 30-minute, eight 45-minute, or six 60-minute interviews per schedule.
In your CareerBuzz account, be sure you are proactively monitoring your schedule to align your interview schedule and key ‘trigger dates.’
On-Campus Visit Logistics
OCR’s will take place in the Bill Moore Student Success building located next to the Bobby Dodd football stadium. For information and directions our building, click on the link. Depending on your arrival time, we recommend parking in Visitor Area 1 (please note parking is limited), which is located across the street from our building. For other parking recommendations, please click on the Visitor Parking page.
The building will open at 8 am and once inside take the elevators down to the Festival/Basement area where your organization will check in with one of the Employment Connections team. Please note, in an effort to practice sustainability and limit paper waste, we encourage recruiters to print out all promotional materials and resumes prior to their on-campus recruiting event.