CareerBuzz is Georgia Tech’s Career Center portal to post part-time/full-time jobs, internships, and/or co-op opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, in addition to, alumni. For more information on how to have a successful recruiting experience, we recommend that you review the steps below.
1. Review the Career Center’s policies and procedures.
2. Review the Employer Recruiting Guide that provides a snapshot of the Georgia Tech community including majors, programs, industries, and resources connected to the Career Center.
3. Create your account in CareerBuzz.
New users should log on to CareerBuzz and click on “New Employer Registration”
Returning users can log on to CareerBuzz with their username and password
- After you have created an account, you will receive an approval message with your log-in information within 2-3 business days, at which time you can post a job.
- Step two is to create your job posting. Log into your CareerBuzz account. Under the “My Quicklinks toolbar” on the right select “Create a New Job Posting”.
4. Explore the other tabs on our website for more information on how to get connected to Georgia Tech talent and promote your organization.