CareerBuzz is the Career Center’s online management system that allows employers to recruit Georgia Tech talent. CareerBuzz accounts are no-cost to employers and allows you to have access to the following features:
- Post job (part-time or full-time), internship, and co-op opportunities for undergraduate, graduate, and/or alumni (2 years +).
- Request and create on-campus interview schedules.
- Review candidate resumes to job postings.
- Request on-campus and virtual information sessions or other customized events.
- Register for Career Center signature events including the All-Majors Career Fair, Diversity First, Resume Review and other upcoming events.
To get started, we recommend you review the following steps:
1. Review the Career Center’s policies and procedures.
2. Review the Employer Recruiting Guide that provides a snapshot of the Georgia Tech community including majors, programs, industries, and resources connected to the Career Center.
3. Create your account in CareerBuzz.
- New users should log on to CareerBuzz and click on “New Employer Registration” and complete the account registration requirements. After you have created an account, you will receive an approval message with your log-in information within 2-3 business days.
- Returning users can log on to CareerBuzz with their username and password. If you organization has recruited with Georgia Tech in the past, check in with your employer to see if an account has already been created and a password has been issued.
4. Create your job, internship, or co-op posting. Here are some tips to consider when posting your opportunity:
- Write clear job descriptions outlining job responsibilities and requirements.
- Identify majors and graduate levels (i.e., undergraduate, master’s, and PhD students) that are relevant to the position. When applicable, consider specific skill sets or compentecies that can be applied across majors.
- Include a salary range. Take a look at our Career and Salary Survey page.
5. Get Engaged.
- Georgia Tech students respond to employer engagement on-campus when they attend events (i.e., Career Fairs and information sessions) and are more willing to apply to positions with companies they are more familiar with.
- Check out the Career Center Corporate Partnership Program which provides employers which increases an employers build their brand and provides additional support with your recruiting needs.