The Georgia Tech Career Center Digital Resume Book is designed for employers who are actively seeking to hire undergraduate and graduate students for part-time, full-time, or experiential learning opportunities including internships or co-op positions.
The Career Center Corporate Partnership program includes free access to a resume book as part of their benefits.
Resume Book includes the following features:
- Filter student resumes using keywords, academic major, year in school and degree type
- Use the Advanced Search tab for a more detailed search through the resumes (i.e., graduation date).
Resume Book can be purchased for $450, paid by credit card at EPAY. Please allow up to 5 business days to process your payment and follow up with you regarding your resume book request.
For any questions on Resume Books, please contact us at email@example.com.
Criteria for a Resume Book to be Fulfilled
1. Obtain an active Career Buzz account. If you are new to our online recruiting system, CareerBuzz, you must first register your account to receive a personal password to enable you to access the resume book.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The purpose of your resume book which can include a job description(s) or what roles you are recruiting for with your organization.
3. The Employer Connections Team will review your request. Due to our recruiting policy, we can not offer resume books to third-party recruiters (see full policy).
4. Upon approval and payment of your request you will receive Resume Book access in CareerBuzz valid through May 31st.