The Career Center is dedicated to meeting the needs of Georgia Tech’s graduate students. We hope that you will use our office from the beginning of your graduate program.
We offer important information about:
- What to do and when to do it in preparation for your career
- Choosing between academic and non-academic career paths
- How to prepare a stellar resume, a curriculum vitae (CV), or both
- Strategizing your job search
- Tips for international students
- Words of wisdom from recruiters
- Making the best decision for you
Need help getting started?
Come get to know us!
Bill Moore Student Success Center – 1st floor
Open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.