Register to Attend on CareerBuzz HERE (An RSVP is not required to participate, but encouraged and appreciated.)
NOTE: This event is ONLY for PhD students.
DATE: Wednesday, October 25, 2023
TIME: 5:15 pm to 7:00pm EST
LOCATION: Exhibition Hall – Home Park
Event Description: This in-person career night is a unique opportunity for Georgia Tech PhD students to connect with employers experienced in hiring PhD candidates at GT as they recognize the invaluable advantages that PhDs bring to their organization. The evening is divided into two key segments.
- 5:00 pm Check-in for employers and PhD students
- 5:30 – 6:10 pm Employer career panel discussion
Panelists scheduled to join (alphabetical order):
– Chung-Chun (CC) Chen, PhD, Director of Analog/Mixed-Signal Design at Silicon Creations
– Kohey Terada, Assistant to Chief of Technology, Leader in Marine Innovation and Talent Development at Yamaha Motor Corporation USA
– Mauro Robbe, PhD, Manager, Propulsion & Thermofluid Analysis at Gulfstream Aerospace
– Yingying Kang, Director of AI & Dara Science at Assurant Inc.
– Youngjun Choi, PhD, Director of Advanced AI and Robotics at UPS
- 6:10 – 7:00 pm Networking with employers from a wide variety of industries
Discover potential career paths, gain insights from employer panels, and forge valuable connections during our focused networking session. Don’t miss this chance to explore a range of industries and connect with employers who understand the value of your PhD journey.
Light refreshments and beverages will be provided.