To gain audit hours for each work term you have to complete the following requirements:
- Register for the co-op or internship course (steps included above). This tuition-free, audit-only course will allow you to maintain your enrollment status as a full-time or part-time student during the respective work semester.
- Complete the required number of weeks. During fall or spring semesters, co-op and interns work a minimum of 14 weeks. In the summer semester, co-op and intern students work a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Complete the Work Goals & Objectives in CareerBuzz (under Quicklinks) by the third week of each work term. This report captures your goals, learning objectives, and training for the work term.
- Complete a Work Report in CareerBuzz during the last week of each work term. This report provides an opportunity for you to summarize your accomplishments and to rate your experience based on various criteria.
- Ask your supervisor to complete a Student Performance Evaluation at the end of the work term. Your employer will be e-mailed a link to the performance evaluation near the end of each work term. We encourage you to discuss your evaluation with your supervisor. You will be able to review the completed evaluation on your CareerBuzz account. If your supervisor has not received the email by finals week, email your advisor to request the link to be resent.