Under what conditions can I change my co-op employer, or terminate my co-op?

You are required to complete at least three work terms with the same employer to receive the co-op designation. However, if you change your major, or the company downsizes and no longer employs you, your career advisor can help you figure out how to find another position so you can complete the co-op program.