ALL MAJORS CAREER FAIR
- Career Fair: September 17-18, 2018
- Registration opens: June 1st, 2018
- Registration/Payment Deadline: August 20, 2018
Failure to pay by this date will incur a $100 late fee. Your spot will not be guaranteed until payment has been received.
- Cancelation deadline (with refund): August 20th, 2018
- Packages and displays are to be sent to:
Cherry Convention Services, Inc.
c/o Georgia Tech - All Majors Career Fair
3866 Oakcliff Industrial Court
Atlanta, GA 30340-3407
Shipping Labels (Adobe PDF file)
- If you have shipped your display packages to Cherry Convention Services, they will remain there until our event.
- If you need to have your boxes shipped to another location email printable labels for each box to:
All packages will be located at your booth upon arrival.
- Attaching anything to the walls of the Campus Recreation Center (CRC) is strictly prohibited.
Failure to comply will result in a fine from Building Services. Please be prepared with all self-standing displays. Thank you for your cooperation and sorry for the inconvenience.
- NOTE: Please have all freight arrive at Cherry Convention Services by Wednesday, September 12, 2018. If freight is to arrive after this date (September 13-14, 2018) please email Catherine with anticipated arrival date and amount of freight you are sending.
- We encourage all recruiters to stay at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center for a discounted rate.
When making reservations, be sure to say you're with the Georgia Tech Career Fair to get the discounted rate, as long as rooms are available. Continuous shuttles will run from the Hotel to the CRC during each day of the Career Fair.
- Information regarding booking can be found in your confirmation packet.
- The Georgia Tech Hotel is located on the corner of 5th Street and Spring Street in Midtown Atlanta.
- Campus Recreation Center
750 Ferst Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30332
- Check-In, Setup, and Breakfast: 7:30am - 9:30am
- Career Fair: 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Lunch: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Exhibit Breakdown: 4:00pm - 4:30pm
The CRC Deck W-10, will serve as the primary parking location for the event. Once W-10 has filled, overflow will be directed to W-06, in the vicinity of the CRC between Marietta Street and Tech Parkway (See the map below).
Parking attendants will be on site to control entry and provide dash permits upon arrival, while directing visitors to overflow W-06 as needed.
Campus Parking Locations (Campus Map)
- Exhibits will be limited in size to 8' long x 3' deep x 12' high.
- Each booth will have one table furnished with two chairs and one tablecloth.
- Electrical outlets will NOT be provided.
This is due to the layout of the CRC. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Displays must be removed by 4:30pm immediately following the Career Fair.
FedEx and UPS will be picking up packages promptly at 4:30pm. You are responsible for providing your own shipping labels with your account number and choice of courier. If your company uses a courier other than FedEx or UPS, it is your responsibility to schedule the pick-up. Make sure to have shipment fees billed to your company. The Career Fair Committee will not be held responsible for any displays lost or damaged during the Career Fair or displays that are left without proper identification for mail return. Contact information for FedEx and UPS is provided below:
- If you are providing your own return shipping, the pick-up address is as follows:
Campus Recreation Center
(Package pick-up at loading dock off Tech Parkway)
750 Ferst Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30332
- The GT Career Fair reception TBD
Each year we provide Georgia Tech students and recent alumni with the Georgia Tech Career Fair Student Newspaper. The newspaper contains listing of all companies attending each day and also listed by each major. The newspaper also includes important information such as updates regarding booth locations and companies attending the career fair. It is important that you keep your information up-to-date as soon as possible so that we may provide the most accurate information to students. This includes your company’s website, description, and majors you will be hiring for both Undergraduate and Graduate students. It is also important to make sure that information regarding hiring Interns, Co-ops, and International students is up-to-date since many students will rely on this information in seeking out companies they wish to visit.