To apply for the stipend students will be required to submit the following information via the Application Form
- Copy of the formal offer letter (or official offer email) from the experiential education opportunity employer or proof indicating that they are a finalist in the selection process
- Job description of the internship
- Details regarding the secured internship opportunity that must be included in the offer letter:
- Organization name
- Experiential Education Opportunity job title
- Geographic location (city, state, country)
- Start and end date
- Contact information of the hiring employer:
- Full contact name
- Work phone number
- Work email
Please complete the EXPERIENTIAL EDUCATION STIPEND APPLICATION FORM
Describe how this specific experiential education opportunity aligns with your current post-graduation plans. Be sure to address the following items (word limit: up to 500 words):
a. Why did you apply for this experiential education (internship) opportunity?
b. How will this specific internship/experiential learning opportunity impact your educational experience at Georgia Tech?
c. What are three learning goals or objectives you have for this experiential education opportunity?