Georgia Tech uses CareerBuzz to manage all of its job, internship, co-op postings and on campus interviews
To ensure all students and recent alumni within 2 years of graduation have access to all job postings we ask that employer use our FREE online job posting and management system (CareerBuzz).
- Step one is to set-up your account and employer profile on Careerbuzz
New users should log on to CareerBuzz and click on "New Employer Registration"
Returning users can log on to CareerBuzz with their username and password
- After you have created an account, you will receive an approval message with your log-in information within 48 hours, at which time you can post a job
- Step two is to create your job posting. Log into your Carerbuzz account. Under the “My Quicklinks toolbar on the right select “Create a New Job Posting”
If you are interested in posting a job and/or internship or co-op, and HOLDING INTERVIEWS ON CAMPUS please go to our On-Campus Recruiting tab for additional information
Are you looking for GT Alumni with work experience?
If your company wants to advertise positions that require 2+ years experience, please access JacketNet Jobs when posting a position.
Posting a Job Resources
- Employer Instructions (Adobe PDF File)
- How to Get Started Using CareerBuzz (Adobe PDF File)
- On-Campus Recruiting Menu Options (Adobe PDF File)
- Non On-Campus Recruiting Job Postings
- How to Complete Your Schedule (Adobe PDF File)
- How to View and Manage Submitted Resumes (Adobe PDF File)