Quick Facts: Federal Jackets Fellowship
For undergraduate and graduate students
· - Work for the federal government in Washington, D.C.
· - Students secure their own internship position based on career interests - past internships include NASA, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Smithsonian Institute, and Members of Congress.
· -Offered every semester.
· - Open to both undergraduate of all majors who have sophomore standing or above. First-year students are welcome to attend the info session.
an - Open to graduate students
· - Application deadline (Spring/Summer 2019): Thursday, September 20, 2018 at noon
· - Complete the Application [link to http://bit.ly/FJF2019 ]
· -More information and how to submit your application can be found at http://gov.gatech.edu/internships/dc