Georgia Tech uses CareerBuzz to manage all of its job, internship, co-op postings and on campus interviews
To ensure all students and recent alumni within 2 years of graduation have access to all job postings we ask that employer use our FREE online job posting and management system (CareerBuzz).
- Step one is to set-up your account and employer profile.
New users should log on to CareerBuzz and click on "New Employer Registration"
Returning users can log on to CareerBuzz with their username and password
- After you have created an account, you will receive an approval message with your log-in information within 48 hours, at which time you can post a job.
If you are interested in posting a job and/or internship or co-op, and HOLDING INTERVIEWS ON CAMPUS, please go to our On-Campus Recruiting page for additional information.
Are you looking for GT Alumni with work experience?
If your company wants to advertise positions that require experience, please access the Alumni Career Services website or contact Debra Ruddell at 404-894-7283.
Posting a Job Resources
- Employer Instructions (Adobe PDF File)
- How to Get Started Using CareerBuzz (Adobe PDF File)
- On-Campus Recruiting Menu Options (Adobe PDF File)
- Non On-Campus Recruiting Job Postings (Adobe PDF File)
- How to Complete Your Schedule (Adobe PDF File)
- How to View and Manage Submitted Resumes (Adobe PDF File)