The C2D2 Co-op Program wants to make sure that our students going on their work assignments register for their CO-OP course. You MUST contact your career advisor where you will be provided your COOP course permit. It is IMPERATIVE that you register for this course because if you don't, you WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT for your assignment.
Please let your advisor know if you experience any problems when registering for your co-op class.
Co-op Registration Deadlines
For all F1 students going to work summer or fall 2018. You must have your co-op information completed by the following dates
- Deadline to apply for CPT: 12pm – Friday, May 11, 2018
- Earliest Start Date – May 7, 2018
- Latest End Date – August 4, 2018 (non-negotiable)
All students must be registered by 4:00pm, May 18th, 2018.
- Deadline to apply for CPT: 12pm – Friday, August 17, 2018
- Earliest Start Date – August 6, 2018
- Latest End Date – December 15, 2018 (non-negotiable)
All students must be registered by 4:00pm, August 24, 2018.
F-1 students cannot begin work until CPT has been approved.
NOTE: If you do not plan on working this semester or have any questions/concerns about this matter, please contact your advisor so that he/she can update your records.
Also, if you plan on taking a course (or courses) while on your work assignment, please make sure that you contact your advisor and let him/her know of your intentions.