The case interview focuses on exploring issues and/or solutions to typical business problems.
During a case interview, you will be evaluated on creativity, common sense, analytical skills, problem solving skills, poise, interest, and enthusiasm.
The interviewer(s) will focus on your ability to:
- Conceptualize problems
- Provide sound but innovative solutions
- See patterns and make assumptions based on limited information
- Ask insightful questions to develop an informed solution
- Exhibit poise and ease in working through the presented problem
- You may want to use the Internet and resources available in our Career Library to
- prepare for case interviews.
The following website contains detailed information that will help you prepare for your case interview: www.consultingcase101.com